• Sends a signal to attached receiver (sold separately)
• Mount inside door for knocks; outside for doorbell rings
• Must be paired with compatible receiver
• Use with KA300RX, KBS300RX, KA1000, KA1000RR models
• Battery included (lasts up to 2 years)
Never again keep a visitor waiting - or, even worse, miss them entirely with this alerting system. How many visits have you missed because you didn't hear them knock on your door or ring the doorbell!
Mount the KA1000DK Door Signal Transmitter from Krown on the inside of your door to use it as a door knock (vibration button) transmitter, or outside of your door to use it as a doorbell (push button) transmitter.
When someone knocks on the door or rings the bell, the door transmitter system sends a wireless signal to an attached receiver (purchase separately). You will then get notified of your guest's presence through the receiver's alert (bed shaker, lamp flasher, etc.)
You'll love the peace of mind that when company arrives, you'll be able to greet them.