VoiceBooster 20 Watt Portable Voice Amplifier MR2300
by Voice Booster
"Great for vocally disabled and all public speakers"
- Loud (20 watts) portable voice amplifier
- Sound covers 6000 square feet
- 2 input ports— one for a microphone and one for an mp3 player
- Built-in rechargeable batteries— battery charge lasts 10-15 hours of continuous use with life of 2-3 years
- Great for Teachers, Tour Guides, Preachers, Coaches, Presenters, Performers, Costumes, Crowd Control, Vocal Disabilities, etc.
The VoiceBooster 20 Watt Portable Voice Amplifier MR2300 is a loud (20 watts) portable voice amplifier able to cover 6,000 square feet. Two inputs for microphone and mp3 player make this a great amp for broadcasting with sound or music. The unit has built-in rechargeable batteries. The battery charge lasts 10-15 hours of continuous use with a life of 2-3 years.
The VoiceBooster 20 Watt Portable Voice Amplifier MR2300 is great for Teachers, Tour Guides, Preachers, Coaches, Presentations, Performers, Costumes, Crowd Control, Vocal Disabilities, etc.
Model: VoiceBooster MR2300 (Aker)
Peak Power output: 20 Watts
Frequency response: 100hz plus or minus 13db1khz plus or minus 1db
Dimensions: 5.31 in. x 3.74 in. x 1.57 in. (135mm x 95mm x 40mm)
Weight: 0.99 lbs (450 g)
Current consumption: 150mA
Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A plus or minus 3 dB
Power Source: Built-in Lithium Rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6-hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
Warranty: 6-month parts and labor
Also included: Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, adjustable waistband, carry bag
Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations