VoiceBooster MR2200 16 Watt Voice Amplifier and MP3 Player
by Voice Booster
"Great for vocally disabled & all public speakers"
- Loud (16 watts) portable voice amplifier and MP3 speaker
- Sound covers 6,000 square feet
- Built-in MP3 player and FM radio with automatic tuning
- Built-in rechargeable batteries; battery charge lasts 10-15 hours with life of 2-3 years
- Great for Teachers, Tour Guides, Preachers, Coaches, Presentations, Performers, Costumes, Crowd Control, Vocal Disabilities, etc.
The VoiceBooster MR2200 16 Watt Voice Amplifier and MP3 Player is the most popular TK Products' voice amplifier. It has a built-in MP3 player and FM radio with automatic tuning.
Ideal for those with vocal disabilities, as well as teachers, tour guides, docents, coaches, members of the clergy, etc. Can be used as an MP3 speaker as well. It accepts signals from both input ports simultaneously.
Model: VoiceBooster MR2200 (Aker)
Peak Power output: 16 Watts
Frequency response: 100hz plus minus 13db1khz plus minus 1db
Dimensions: 3.86 in. x 3.62 in. x1.85 in. (98mm x 92mm x 47mm)
Weight: 0.67 lbs (305 g)
Current consumption: 150mA
Speaker Sensitivity: 53 dBV/A plus minus 3 dB
Power Source: Built-in Lithium rechargeable batteries
Battery Life: 10-15 hours, 6-hour recharge, 2-3 year life (replacements available)
Warranty: 6-month parts and labor
Also included: VoiceBooster packaging, VoiceBooster operation Manual, VoiceBooster 6 Month Warranty, Headset microphone, Charger cable (US plug), MP3 cable (male to male 3.5mm), MP3 line in port, Microphone line in port, USB Port, Removable belt clip, adjustable waist band, carry bag.
Possible Uses: Costumes, Props, Electronic sound effects, MP3 player, Teachers, Professors, Ministers, Coaches, Tour guides, and Presentations.