The Ampli550 Digital Amplified Telephone with Talking Caller ID and Talking Keys from Sonic Alert is a dual-purpose phone, providing ease of use and convenience for both hard of hearing and visually impaired individuals of all ages.
It boasts up to 55 decibels (dB) of extra loud amplification and an amplified speakerphone with an additional 15dB. It also incorporates an extra-large LCD display, Talking Caller ID, an optional bed shaker (sold separately), and an extra bright flashing ring strobe.
Large talking numbers and 9 memory dial buttons make dialing a breeze. Simply program your important numbers into the phone for one-touch dialing. Stores up to 99 incoming names and numbers with date/time stamps for each call.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Large 1-inch backlit, easy-to-see and hear talking keys
- One-touch customer service quick dial, instant contact to our world-class customer service
- Extra-loud amplification with TrueSound up to 55 decibels of extra clear sound
- Calibrated easy to adjust Volume and Tone control, settings stay in place
- Amplified speakerphone up to PLUS-15dB
- 95dB loud ringer and built-in strobe ring signaler
- 3-level Speech Output Control adjusts outgoing voice volume up to 12dB
- 9 one-touch memory dial buttons: 2 emergency, 6 standard, and 1 for customer service
- 2.5mm and 3.5mm audio jack for headset, neck loop, t-hook silhouette, or patch cord
- Built-in strobe ring signaler
- 3.5mm Vibrating Ring Alert jack for use with optional Bed Shaker (sold separately)
- Redial, Flash, Mute buttons
- Uses four (4) AAA rechargeable batteries for LCD display (batteries are included and installed).
- Uses line power and AC power (included)
- Desk or wall-mount
- T-coil hearing aid compatible
- One-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Measurements (in Original Product Box): 13.25 in. x 12.5 in. x 3.75 in.
Weight (in Original Product Box): 4 lbs.