Comfort Duett Hearing Amplifier with Neckloop
by Comfort Audio
"Hear every sound wherever you go!"
- Amplifies incoming sound (up to 59dB gain)
- Use for conversations, phone calls, watching TV, etc.
- Uses 2 rechargeable AAA batteries (included)
- Includes neckloop and charging stand
- Measures: 3.7 in. x 1.4 in. x 0.7 in.
When every word is loud and clear, life becomes a whole lot easier!
The Comfort Duett is an easy-to-use hearing amplifier that helps you get more involved in almost any situation, whether you're at a lively family dinner, chatting on the phone, or watching TV.
The compact, rechargeable Comfort Duett catches important sounds, like people's voices, and sends loud, crisp audio to earbuds, headphones, or T-coil hearing aids. With its compact design, it discreetly tags along anywhere you go.
The Comfort Duett personal listener has several useful features:
- Microphone for amplifying conversations
- Built-in telecoil for use with induction loop systems
- Aux connection for connecting to TV, telephone, radio, or other sound sources
The product is powered by two rechargeable AAA batteries. It comes with a charging stand that acts as a convenient holder to let you connect to external sound sources. It charges in approximately 3 hours and will provide up to 20 hours of operating time.
WHERE CAN YOU USE THE COMFORT DUETT?
- Face-to-face: Never miss a beat wherever you go— from dinner at home, to visiting the doctor, to going out to a theatre.
- On the phone: Catching every word in phone chats is easy with the Comfort Duett telephone kit.
- Hear all sorts of media: Amplify your favorite entertainment with accessories that connect to your TV, radio, computer, or almost any other source.
- Maximum gain: 59dB at 1.6 kHz
-Digital signal processing
- Automatic gain control
- Omni-directional internal microphone
- Frequency range: 100-10000 Hz
- Three different Max. Gain Thresholds
- 10-step volume control (2dB/step)
- Three different tone presets
- Aux. in and external microphone
- Operating voltage: 100-240V AC/50-60Hz, 0.1A
- Output voltage: 5V DC
- Output current: 600 mA
- Battery type: 2 AAA Ni-MH batteries
- Battery voltage: 1.2V
- Battery capacity: 850 mAh
- Operating time: 20 hours
- Charging time: approximately 3.5 hours
GENERAL DATA AND STANDARDS:
Aux/min in, headphones, and neckloop: 3.5mm jack
Charging: Micro USB
- Safety: IEC 60065, UL 60065
- EMC: EN 60601
- Electroacoustics: IEC 60118-0, IEC 60118-7:2005
- Two-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Includes two rechargeable AAA Ni-MH batteries, charging stand with power cord, and neckloop
Dimensions: 3.7 in. L x 1.4 in. W x 0.7 in. H
Weight: 0.1 lbs.