• Upgraded model! The ideal telephone for those with low vision and-or moderate-to-severe hearing loss
• Programmable speed dial buttons speak aloud the name of person dialed
• Amplifies incoming sound up to 50 decibels and has an extra-loud (95+ dB) ringer
• Features: Voice announcement of each number dialed; flashing visual ring indicator; and extra-large, Braille dial pad buttons
• Crystal-clear, quality sound with adjustable incoming volume and tone (600-2400Hz) control - as well as Hearing Aid and T-Coil compatible
Clarity JV35 50dB Amplified Telephone with Talk Back Numbers - Black Buttons - is the ideal telephone for those with low vision and-or moderate-to-severe hearing loss.
1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
Color: White with Black Buttons and White Numbers.