VibraLITE Mini Vibration Watch- Blue Hook-Loop Band
"Sleek, stylish design is perfect for small wrists"
- Trim 1.20” x 1.51” case suits smaller wrists
- Large, easy-to-read digits plus backlight button
- Vibration alarm, sound alarm, or both
- 12 daily alarms (for variable reminders)
- One countdown timer with repeat option for interval reminders
You need a reliable, full-featured vibrating watch to alert you with important alarm reminders (medicine doses, important meetings, etc.) throughout your busy day. This vibrating watch is ideal for those with low vision or those who are hearing impaired and do not want to miss important appointments or medication reminders. Are other vibrating watches you have seen are just too big for your smaller size wrist? Finally, a sleek and stylish watch will meet all of your needs.
The VibraLITE Mini vibrating watch offers great features including easy-to-read digits with a trim 1.20-inch x 1.51-inch case, up to 12 daily alarms (for variable reminders), a countdown timer with Repeat (REP) option for interval reminders (up to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds), and automatically repeats each time countdown reaches zero when set for repeat, and a handy backlight for use at night and in dimly lit areas. All of that in a watch specifically designed to fit small wrists and a style that will appeal to all ages.
VibraLITE Mini can be locked after programming in order to avoid accidental setting changes. This feature can also be used to prevent children from tampering with programmed settings.
PLEASE NOTE: This watch is water-resistant ONLY. It is NOT waterproof. While it will withstand some exposure to moisture and water, it is NOT intended to be worn for swimming, diving, or in the shower. It should never be submerged in water.
VibraLITE Mini Model VM-VBL (hook and loop style band) Fits Wrist Sizes: 5.50inch to 7.20inch
- Smaller case and watch band— for small wrists of all ages
- Watch case size: 30.5 mm (1.20 inch) X 38.5 mm (1.51 inch), depth 12.3 mm (0.48inch)
- Easy-to-read time digits— larger than VibraLITE 3
- New lock-out feature: press the MODE and "SET buttons at the same time while in "TIME" mode to lock/unlock the watch. When locked a small lock icon will appear on the screen. When the watch is locked, the buttons used for setting will no longer function so time/countdown timer/alarm settings cannot be changed. The EL (electro-luminescent) light will still function. In addition, when the watch is locked all four buttons can still be used to manually stop alerts (to conserve battery) prior to the 20-second duration.
- Water-resistant. NOT waterproof. Do not use for diving, swimming, or in the shower.
- Automatic leap year handling
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES:
- Vibration, Sound, or Both (set easily and securely in option (OPT) mode).
- 12 daily alarms (for variable reminders). Set for specific times to coordinate with your schedule.
- 1 Countdown Timer with Repeat (REP) option for interval reminders (up to 23 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds)
- Alert duration is 20 seconds. Can be stopped manually by pushing any button prior to the 20-second duration.
- Text prompts for easy setting.
- The calendar month and day can be displayed (Press ST./STOP button while in TIME mode).
- Button alerts for easy confirmation of alarm option settings and checking battery strength.
- EL (electro-luminescent) backlight: button activated, stays on for 3 seconds. For setting purposes, the EL Backlight will stay on for more than 3 seconds when buttons are being pressed continuously.
Battery type: CR1632