|Home Page > Videophone Customer Service|
|HearMore Videophone Customer Service (N-Touch VP)|
Introducing a better way to communicate with our deaf and hard of hearing customers via Videophone Service (VRS NTouch VP), a free service for the deaf and hard of hearing. To contact us at Hear-More using VRS, please follow instructions below.
Hours of OperationMonday through Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
For Deaf & Hard of Hearing Customers who already signed up for Sorenson VRS:
1) Make sure your Sorenson VRS device and software is turned on and that the camera is facing you.
2) Under "Manual Dial", type in 631-752-1145 and click "Dial".
3) A staff from Hear-More will gladly accept your video call and sign to you.
For those that do not have Sorenson VRS and would like to sign up for a free NTouch VP, please do the following:
1) Open up your browser and visit www.sorensonvrs.com
2) Click on the "Apply for a FREE NTouch VP" menu.
3) Click "Yes" for a connectivity test and wait a minutes.
4) Once the connectivity test is passed, you will be presented with an online application.
5) Fill in the necessary information to get your free NTouch VP.
Any questions or comments regarding Sorenson VRS, please refer to the support page of their website or click http://www.sorensonvrs.com/support/