The Audio Fox is a complete solution for those with loss of hearing or those who just prefer a different volume level to those around them. It's your own personal volume control for the TV that, unlike most TV listening systems, does not require you to use wireless headphones! Plus, this latest version includes a headphone jack as well for those times when you need room silence.
The Audio Fox TV hearing device consists of a pair of wireless stereo speakers attached to vinyl-wrapped steel straps that gently grip the back of your chair, bed, or couch. There's nothing to wear. The wireless TV speakers are tilted to deliver crystal clear sound directly to your ears, creating an envelope of sound. The volume control and mute button are mounted on the speaker next to your head.
The sound travels from the TV to the speakers using a wireless transmitter which easily plugs into your TV. Everything you need is provided including the wireless transmitter and the necessary cables. The cables and transmitter can be hidden because it uses an FM signal and line of sight between the transmitter and receiver is not required, unlike most wireless headphones for televisions, which require line of sight.
- Audiologist recommended
- Hear the TV without filling the room with sound
- Watch TV without wearing uncomfortable headphones
- Hear what is going on around you, unlike wireless TV headphones
- Allow others to keep the room volume where they want
- Easy to install. One simple connection and it works!
- One-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Made in the USA