• Works in conjunction with your smoke alarm
• Sends 3 alerts when it hears your smoke alarm
• Loud 85dB audible alarm
• Display flashes the word “FIRE”
• Bed shaker provides vibrating alert
This system can save your life in a nighttime fire! The Lifetone HL Bedside Fire Alarm and Clock uses patented monitoring technology to actively listen for the sound of your smoke alarm (and ignore all other sounds at the same frequency, about 3100 Hz). When it hears your smoke alarm it immediately initiates three different signals to wake you up:
1. Loud 85dB Alarm Signal: that's like a lawn mower being started next to your bed.
2. Visual Signal: the back-lit display flashes with the word FIRE. In a darkened room, it's another form of sensory stimulation to "break through" the fogginess of sleep.
3. Vibration: the included bed shaker provides a strong vibration when the alarm is triggered, helping to wake even the deepest sleeper.
The Lifetone HL Bedside Fire Alarm and Clock can even detect T3 smoke alarm signals through walls, closed doors and from different levels of multi-story homes, when ambient noise levels are average.
Get at least one for your home, and ideally one for every bedroom. With audible, visual and vibrating alerts, it's your best chance of waking everyone - including the deaf, hard of hearing and the deepest of sleepers - and keeping them safe in case of a fire.
Note: Lifetone HL will not detect smoke on its own. It requires you to have a working smoke alarm.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Uses the alarms proven in research sponsored by the US Fire Administration as most effective for waking people
- Works with your existing working smoke alarms - no installation, no wiring required (Note: Lifetone HL is not a replacement for your current smoke alarm, but rather works in conjunction with it)
- Needs nothing but a power outlet; plug it in, run it through a quick test to synchronize it with your smoke alarms, and it's instantly on duty
- Battery back-up lasts 7 days or more while still providing emergency alarm signals (batteries included)
- Big, easy-to-read display also alerts you if there is a power outage (or low batteries, and even if the bed shaker is disconnected)
- Can be used as daily alarm clock (the wake-up alarm is at a lower, non-emergency volume)
- Attractive, high quality case design and neutral color complement any decor
- The only UL listed 520 Hz Fire Safety Alarm and Bed Shaker
- Includes bed shaker, AC adapter and batteries for battery back-up
- Two year manufacturer's limited warranty
Product Measurements: 4.0" High x 8.5" Wide x 5.0" Deep
Product Weight (in Original Packaging): 1.75 lbs.
Product dimensions (imperial): 4 inch H x 8.5 inch L x 5 inch W
Product dimensions (metric): 101.60 mm H x 215.90 mm L x 127.00 mm W