• Amplifies incoming sound to 53dB & outgoing speech to 15dB
• Extra-loud 100dB ringer volume & bright visual ringer
• Big button backlit keypad & built-in speakerphone
• Hearing aid compatible
Now you can enjoy loud, clear phone conversations with hands-free convenience, plus easy to see, easy to dial big buttons!
The Alto Digital Extra Loud Big Button Speakerphone has 53 decibels of incoming and 15 decibels of outgoing amplification, a loud 100dBA ringer and built-in amplified speakerphone. Its large buttons are easy to see and dial, and the easy touch backlit keypad is great for nighttime viewing.
The Alto is TIA-4953 certified for mild, moderate and severe hearing loss. It's the first phone on the market to pass strict new industry standards for amplified telephones set by the Telecommunications Industry of America (TIA).
In addition to its features for the hard of hearing and people with low vision, those with arthritis will appreciate the Alto's simple, ergonomic volume and tone control.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Amplifies incoming sounds up to 53dB and outgoing speech up to 15dB
- Digital Clarity Power incorporates hearing aid technology for clearer call quality
- Extra loud ringer volume (100dBA)
- Clarity AudioCenter featuring ergonomic volume and tone control
- Built-in speakerphone
- Easy touch backlit keypad
- Ten (10) one-touch speed dial memory buttons
- Clarity-Logic for live customer care and remote diagnostic service that programs your phone at the touch of a button
- Oversized bright visual ringer
- Headset, neckloop and bedshaker ports
- Battery back-up lets you make calls even when the power goes out
- Ergonomically designed tone and volume controls are easier to handle and use
- TIA-1083 compliant for hearing aid compatibility
- One (1) year manufacturer's limited warranty