Label clothes using your own voice! Use your RNIB PenFriend to record the pattern, color and care instructions of your entire wardrobe onto these self-adhesive labels, and never leave the house with odd socks or a mismatched outfit again!
The RNIB PenFriend is an easy-to-use labelling pen that enables you to record your own self-adhesive voice labels on a wide range of items in and around the home, at school and at work.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Pack of 48 self-adhesive labels
- Only use one pack of each labels (e.g. pack one, two, three)
- Each rectangular label measures 3cm by 2cm (1.1 by 0.8 inches)
- No ironing or stitching required
- Should be applied to the care label
- For wools and acrylics, apply to the care label
- Suitable for use in washing machines, tumble dryers and for hand washing
- Each label will withstand 50 plus washes up to 50 degrees
- After applying, wait seven days before washing to allow adhesive to set
- Not suitable for dry cleaning
- Labels should be used within six months of opening
- For use with the PenFriend audio labeler (not included)
- Standard label packs available for labelling other items such as CD collections, food items and medicines
Note to existing PenFriend users: These labels are slightly different than standard PenFriend labels. The material is thicker, and the labels are die-cut meaning that the excess labelling material surrounding individual labels has been left in place. You will need to locate the edge of the label that you want to use, remove it from the backing sheet and attach to your clothing before recording.