The versatile Drive Expedition Aluminum Transport Chair with Loop Locks and 12" Rear "Flat-Free" Wheels from Drive Medical is lightweight and folds flat for easy transport, yet sturdy, providing a generous 300-lb. weight capacity. It provides a stable ride over various terrains plus ease of going over thresholds and curbs. Comes assembled.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Weighs only 19 lbs but has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. The only one like it on the market!
- Handy lever on chair back makes it easy and convenient to fold back down
- Folds flat for easy transport
- Users with limited upper body strength or limited dexterity will love the ease of operation and handling
- Powder-coated aluminum frame is lightweight, durable, and is available in your choice of blue or red
- Seat is made from durable lightweight nylon upholstery and a seatbelt and hand brakes are included for additional safety considerations
- Companion activated wheel locks
- 12" rear "flat-free" wheels provide a more stable ride over various terrains, plus ease of going over thresholds and curbs
- Black composite wheels require virtually no maintenance and incorporate non-marring surface
- Comes assembled. Just pop open, flip up back, and put on footrest
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Overall Width (open): 22"
- Overall Width (closed): 10.75"
- Overall Height: 38"
- Seat-to-Floor Height: 19"
- Back Height: 18"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Overall Length w/Riggings: 38"
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
- Product Weight: 19 lbs.
- Carton Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.