The V20 Blood Glucose Meter is an advanced talking meter that gives users not only spoken results but also audio cues during the testing process. It announces every change and step along the way, talking the user through the entire testing process.
It stores 450 test results with date and time and features a channel to guide strip insertion and a strip ejection button. Even its test strips are accessible, with a ridge on one end of the top side helping the user tactilely determine how it should be inserted. Users may also access any data management functions or settings with flexible searching and repeating functions.
This full-functioned talking bilingual (your choice of English or Spanish) and tactile blood glucose monitor makes it easier for blind and low vision diabetics to manage their healthcare independently.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- No coding needed: eliminates errors caused by miscoding and simplifies testing
- Easy and Accessible. Voice prompts guide you through the 3-step process. Tactile buttons reduce errors and simplify testing for the visually impaired.
- Strip Ejection. Simply push up the Strip-Ejection button to remove the used strip without touching it, thus avoiding possible contamination.
- You can use the tactile "Up", "Down," and "Repeat" buttons to search testing data, to set your meter, and to hear the information again.
- Tiny blood sample is required. You only need a 0.7 micro-liter blood sample for blood glucose testing.
- Quick Results. Simply inserting the auto-sip strip automatically turns on the meter and initiates the test procedure. You'll hear the result within 7 seconds.
- Less Pain with AST (Alternative Site Testing): FORA strips give users other painless options for testing. Blood samples can be obtained from palms, forearms, upper arms, calves, and thighs— with proven equivalent accuracy to fingertip testing.
- Data Management and Tracking: Download testing data from device to FORA Health Care Software System easily manage and review testing results.
PLEASE NOTE: Non-returnable for health and sanitary reasons.
- Measurement Range: 20 - 600 mg/dL (1.1-33.3 mmol/L)
- Test Strip: FORA V20 test strips
- Sample Volume: 0.7 micro-liters
- Reaction Time: 7 seconds
- Coefficient of Variation: Less than 5-percent
- Memory Capacity: 450 results with date and time
- Power Source: Two AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Data Output: Standard RS232 PC Interface
- Dimensions: 3.69"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 0.78"(H)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (with batteries)
- Weight in Original Packaging: 3.8 oz.