The ultimate selection of sounds proven to help babies and children of all ages sleep!
Your Sound Oasis Sleep Sounds for Baby Sound Card (SC-300-05) incorporates seven authentic digital recordings of nature recorded in the wild by the world's most foremost nature recorder, four sounds developed by world leading doctors in sleep and relaxation and one mechanical sound.
Simply insert the card into your Sound Oasis to enjoy these 12 additional sounds!
NOTE: This is an accessory ONLY for use with Sound Oasis Sleep Sound Therapy Systems. Great supplemental sounds for item 600992.
- White Noise: The steady flow of a cascading waterfall is perfect as a "natural white noise". Profoundly calming to infants, children and adults, white noise is constantly recommended by physicians and pediatricians. This natural sound blocks out disturbing noises and shares many of the natural sounds that we all heard when we were in our mother's womb (the continual whooshing sound made by blood flowing through arteries near the womb).
- Ocean Surf: This beautiful ocean surf sound provides a calm rhythm that helps your baby or child relax and sleep.
-Gentle Rain: A tranquil rainfall provides a familiar and relaxing sound environment that also works great as an alternative "white noise".
- Summer Night: A gentle chorus of crickets provides a peaceful and restful environment for rest and sleep.
- Dolphins: This peaceful sound combines the sound of ocean surf with 3D recordings of dolphins as they swim and sing around you.
- Prenatal: This scientifically and acoustically correct sound, developed by the world renowned Dr. Jeffrey Thompson, is what a fetus hears in the womb. Inferior competitive recordings of a womb do not compensate for the fact that a fetus' middle ear and ear canal are filled with fluid. This version takes all of these factors into consideration for true authenticity and maximum effectiveness.
- Heartbeat: Most babies are soothed by the sound and pulse of a moderately relaxed heartbeat. This authentic recording provides an ideal beat and rhythm for babies, children, adults and even young pets.
- Womb: This superior womb sound, developed by Dr. Fred Schwartz of Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, provides an exceptional recreation of sounds a baby hears in a mother's womb. Babies inside the womb can hear at least several months before they are born. The baby learns to adapt to mother's breathing, movements, her voice as she speaks or sings, and the rhythmic pulsation of the blood flow into the uterus and through the placenta. This pulsation becomes baby's constant companion during the entire fetal period. It is the baby's safety and security. This womb sound is derived from music successfully used in hundreds of neonatal units and thousands of childbirth classes.
- Lullaby: This delightful melody provides a happy, familiar and soothing sound. Professionally composed by Dr. Steven Halpern - the world's leading composer and recording artist for relaxation, wellness and "sound health" - this sound comes from Dr. Halpern's vast work on how his unique approach to composing and recording music can quickly and effectively relax babies and their loving parents.
- Car Ride: Many new parents discover that their children almost magically fall asleep to the rhythmic motion and sound of a car. This authentic recording of the inside of a moving car blends a pulsating murmur with white noise to recreate a soothing environment without the hassle of driving around the block!
- Lullaby 1: A delightful melody provides a happy and soothing sound. Professionally composed by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson, this sound avoids recognizable "loops" common with simpler sounds found in competitive sound machines.
- Woodlands: Peaceful song birds from a secluded forest provide a relaxing and delightful sound environment.