Jazzy Air Elevated Power Chair Wheelchair
"Transports and Elevates You to Eye-level"
- Unique power-adjustable seat height quickly elevates you up to 10 inches in just 16 seconds
- Safely drives up to 3.5 mph while elevated, enabling you to socialize with others at walking speed
- Features a per-charge range up to 18.4 miles and bright LED marker lights (two white front LEDs and two red rear LEDs)
- Patented Active-Trac suspension provides maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions
- Weight capacity of 300 lb. with 60-inch lap belt
The Pride Jazzy Air Elevated Power Chair Wheelchair ushers in a new era in power mobility. The Jazzy Air -- and you sitting in it -- will stand head and shoulders above the crowd as you easily raise and lower your seat height while traveling at speeds up to 3.5 MPH. And the patented Mid-Wheel 6 Drive Design and Active-Trac Suspension keeps all 6 wheels safely planted on the ground for maximum stability in both elevated and non-elevated positions.
The Jazzy Air's power-adjustable seat height lifts you up to provide you with social mobility. Why talk to people's midsection or chest when they're standing in front of you? The Jazzy Air elevates you so that you're face-to-face to look people straight in the eye as you talk to them. Whether at home or on the town, the unique appeal of Jazzy Air will elevate your independence and social confidence in style. Imagine going to a bank teller's counter or a ticket booth and seeing your hand touch a switch that seems to magically levitate you up to eye level. You're no longer some disabled person in a wheelchair; you have been transformed into a real human being in others' eyes because of that wonderful, magical button. You become you, thanks to Jazzy Air.
The Jazzy Air is a marvel of form and function. Bright LED marker lights illuminate the Jazzy Air's elegant look, while its ultra-comfortable, supportive, high-back sports seat, stylish wheels, casters, and contemporary footplate design truly set it apart.
Social mobility . . . it's a new brand era that you can be part of -- as you ride this wave of assistive technology into a better future. It's your choice. Choose to rise up and let your personal freedom shine through with the Jazzy Air Elevated Power Chair.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Maximum Speed (1): Up to 4.0 mph (lowered position); Up to 3.5 mph (elevated position)
- Ground Clearance (2): 2.42 in. at footplate; 1.00 in. at motor bracket
- Turning Radius (2): 22.5 in.
- Overall Size (2, 6): Length: 43.23 in. with foot rigging; Length: 38.6 in. without foot rigging; Width: 23.4 in at the wheels; Width: 25.5 in. with armrests
- Drive Wheels: 10 in. flat-free; Caster Wheels: 6 in. flat-free
- Suspension: Active-Trac with Mid-Wheel 6 Technology
- Range (1, 4): Up to 15.29 miles (U1 batteries); Up to 18.4 miles (40 Ah batteries)
- Component Weights (5): Base: 225 lbs. with U1 batteries; Base: 245 lbs. with 40 Ah batteries; Batteries: U1 - 24.5 lbs.; Batteries: 40Ah - 32.2 lbs.
- Drivetrain: Two motor, mid-wheel-6 drive
- Brakes: Intelligent Braking electronic regenerative, disc park brake
- Batteries (3): (2) 12 volt, U-1; (2) 40 Ah
- Battery Charger: 3.5 amp, off-board
- Max. Allowable Incline: 6 degrees
- Max. Obstacle Climbing Ability: Lowered position 2.2 in.; Elevated position 1.8 in.
- Warranty: 5-year limited on frame; 13-month limited on electronics; 13-month on drive motors
(1) Varies with base model, user weight; terrain type; battery Ah, charge, and condition; motors; controller type; tire type and condition. Specification subject to a variance of plus 10 percent, minus 5 percent.
(2) Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, specification can be subject to a variance of plus or minus 3 percent.
(3) AGM or Gel-Cell type required. See Section VI "Batteries and Charging."
(4) Tested in accordance with ANSI-RESNA, WC Vol. 2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at max. weight capacity.
(5) Battery weight may vary based on mfr.
(6) Dimensions listed for power base only. Overall measurements vary based on seating and accessories.
Product conforms to all applicable ANSI-RESNA, ISO 7176 Series, and EN12184 standards. All specifications subject to change without notice.
Curbside Delivery Only