• Helps student connect solar system concepts
• Great for classroom or family play
• Up to 6 players, ages 7 and up
• Includes 100 Brailled cards
Deal the cards and make the "links"! Explore Earth and space science topics with this simple, fast-paced card game that is sure to become a classroom favorite. Players match word and picture cards relating to the solar system, reinforcing key Earth and space science concepts and vocabulary. Plus, in this blind-accessible version, all playing cards are Brailled, so that everyone can join in the game!
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- Helps students connect broad relationships between solar system topics
- Covers a variety of core concepts and content, including planets, the sun, stars and constellations, galaxies and more
- Engages students with vibrant real–life photos and key solar system facts
- Reinforces vocabulary and classification skills
- Great for classroom or family play
- For up to 6 players
- Ages 7 and older (Grades 2 and up)
- Includes deck of 100 cards (all Brailled with cut corner for accurate card orientation by touch)
Cards Measure: 3.5" x 2.5"
Product Box Measurements: 5.5" Long x 4" Wide
Product Weight: 8.5 oz.
HOW TO PLAY:
1. Deal 5 cards to each player
2. Take turns drawing cards and matching the attributes on one of your cards to the face-up card
3. First player to match and play all of the cards wins!