• Receive emergency broadcasts
• Provides local weather forecasts 24 hours a day
• Monitors 7 weather channels
• Alert siren warns of hazards
• Built-in Emergency LED Flashlight
The NOAA Weather Alert Radio is an emergency alert device no home should be without. NOAA is the complete source for weather and emergency information for the United States. The NOAA weather radio receives the broadcast of the National Weather Service's forecasts, warnings and watches of dangerous weather and other hazardous conditions. Requires 3 AAA Batteries (not included.) Measures: 5.25 x 4 x 1.75. Color: Silver.
- Receive emergency broadcasts from the National Weather Service.
- Alert siren automatically activates and warns of hazards such as blizzards, hurricanes, Amber Alerts, tornadoes, fires, earthquakes, storms and oil spills.
- Provides local weather forecasts 24 hours a day.
- Monitors 7 weather channels.
- Emergency alert standby mode.
- Built-in Emergency LED Flashlight.
About the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)… the complete source for weather and emergency information for the United States. They provide the broadcast for the National Weather Service's forecasts, warnings and watches of dangerous weather and other hazardous conditions. This information is broadcast as a public service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
About NOAA weather radios (NWR)… receives a broadcast warning and post-event information for all types of hazards. Working in conjunction with the Emergency Alert System, an NWR is an all hazards radio network, making it a single source for the most comprehensive and current weather and emergency information available to the public.
Product dimensions (imperial): 4 inch H x 5.25 inch L x 1.75 inch W
Product dimensions (metric): 101.60 mm H x 133.35 mm L x 44.45 mm W