This site is owned and operated by HEAR-MORE, Inc. All material on this site is derived in whole or in part from material supplied by HearMore.com or its affiliates or from other sources, is owned by or licensed to the respective party providing it and is protected by international copyright and trademark laws and other proprietary rights, unless otherwise noted.
TrademarksVarious trademarks, service marks and trade names (the "Marks") may be used or displayed on this site. The Marks are owned by HearMore.com or under license to HearMore.com, or HearMore.com otherwise has the lawful right to use such Marks. You may not use, reproduce or copy any such Marks without the prior written consent of HearMore.com or, when applicable, the trademark owner. All such use shall inure to the benefit of HearMore.com or the respective trademark owner. VELCRO® is a registered trademark of Velcro industries B.V.
2. Your use of our material. You may use material from HearMore.com for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may copy only limited material from this site for your personal, non-commercial use and you must keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not sell, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from this site including code and software without the prior written consent of HearMore.com or the owner of the copyrighted material, if not HearMore.com.
3. Accuracy of information on this site. We try to make the information on HearMore.com accurate and current but we do not guarantee it.
4. Your privacy. Your privacy is important to us. HearMore.com is committed to ensuring the privacy of our users ("you"). We pledge to handle responsibly any personal information you choose to share with us. We do not sell, trade, or exchange any information with other organizations. The information that is given to us is for our own internal use such as record keeping, billing, shipping, and etc.
5. Confidentiality of your information. Keeping your information confidential is important to HearMore.com. HearMore.com has taken special measures to protect information you submit. You should only consider information is treated confidentially if you are communicating through our secure server.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, HearMore.com, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND PARENT COMPANIES (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND TRUSTEES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION) RELATING TO USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF HearMore.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS,INJURY,CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THEFOREGOING, ANY OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITY OF HearMore.com WITH RESPECT TO THE USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE PRICE PAID TO HearMore.com FOR SUCH USAGE, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. YOU (AND IF YOU ARE ACTING ON BEHALF OF AN ENTITY, SUCH ENTITY) RELEASE HearMore.com, ITS AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, TRUSTEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES AND PARENT COMPANIES (AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND TRUSTEES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
7. Links to other sites. HearMore.com may provide links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. Even if we have referred to or recommended these websites on our website, we do not own or control these websites and are not responsible for the information, products or services you find through these links.
8. Linking to HearMore.com. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to this website, provided that the link does not portray HearMore.com or our content or services in a false, misleading or derogatory manner. We may revoke this limited right at any time, in our sole discretion. You may use our name to link to our website. If you wish to use our logo, please contact us first to obtain permission in writing. Even if we have referred to or recommended websites linking to our site, we do not own or control these websites and are not responsible for the information or services you find through these websites.