• Parents guide to teaching ASL to kids
• From infant to toddler and beyond
• Hundreds of baby signs and pictures
• Includes baby sign language dictionary
• Covers signing with Special Needs children
Baby Signing 1, 2, 3 is the answer to all your signing questions. Winner of the 2008 iParenting Media Award Learn how to sign with your baby at every age and every stage. This new book covers your child's physical, emotional, mental and linguistic development at every age and how signing fits into the picture.
If you are starting to sign with your baby at 4 months or 14 months, this book tells you how to do it and gives you activities to help you and your baby learn to sign quickly and successfully. This is the first book to include a chapter dedicated to signing with children with Special Needs. The Number 1 Selling ASL-based Baby Signing Book in bookstores. Measures 7 x 9. 290 pages.